Murphy's Law : General
- Nothing is as easy as it looks.
- Everything takes longer than you think.
- Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
- If there is a possibility of several things going wrong,
the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong. Corollary: If there
is a worse time for something to go wrong, it will happen then.
- If anything simply cannot go wrong, it will anyway.
- If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which
a procedure can go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will
- Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously
- Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.
- Mother nature is a bitch.
- It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools
are so ingenious.
- Whenever you set out to do something, something else must
be done first.
- The Light at the end of the tunnel is only the light of an