Murphy's Law : Sex
- The more beautiful the woman is who loves you, the easier
it is to leave her with no hard feelings.
- Nothing improves with age.
- No matter how many times you've had it, if it's offered
take it, because it'll never be quite the same again.
- Sex has no calories.
- Sex takes up the least amount of time and causes the most
amount of trouble.
- There is no remedy for sex but more sex.
- Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people
think you've got.
- No sex with anyone in the same office.
- Sex is like snow; you never know how many inches you are
going to get or how long it is going to last.
- A man in the house is worth two in the street.
- If you get them by the balls, their hearts and minds will
- Virginity can be cured.
- When a man's wife learns to understand him, she usually
stops listening to him.
- Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself.
- The qualities that most attract a woman to a man are
usually the same ones she can't stand years later.
- Sex is dirty only if it's done right.
- It is always the wrong time of month.
- The best way to hold a man is in your arms.
- When the lights are out, all women are beautiful.
- Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances
are you won't either.
- Sow your wild oats on Saturday night -- Then on Sunday
pray for crop failure.
- The younger the better.
- The game of love is never called off on account of
- It was not the apple on the tree but the pair on the
ground that caused the trouble in the garden.
- Sex discriminates against the shy and the ugly.
- Before you find your handsome prince, you've got to kiss a
lot of frogs.
- There may be some things better than sex, and some things
worse than sex. But there is nothing exactly like it.
- Love your neighbor, but don't get caught.
- Love is a hole in the heart.
- If the effort that went in research on the female bosom
had gone into our space program, we would now be running hot-dog stands on the moon.
- Love is a matter of chemistry, sex is a matter of physics.
- Do it only with the best.
- Sex is a three-letter word which needs some old-fashioned
four-letter words to convey its full meaning.
- One good turn gets most of the blankets.
- You cannot produce a baby in one month by impregnating
- Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
- It is better to have loved and lost than never to have
loved at all.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.....unless in the mood.
- Never lie down with a woman who's got more troubles than
- Abstain from wine, women, and song; mostly song.
- Never argue with a women when she's tired -- or rested.
- A woman never forgets the men she could have had; a man,
the women he couldn't.
- What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic
in the stick.
- It is better to be looked over than overlooked.
- Never say no.
- A man can be happy with any woman as long as he doesn't
- Folks playing leapfrog must complete all jumps.
- Beauty is skin deep; ugly goes right to the bone.
- Never stand between a fire hydrant and a dog.
- A man is only a man, but a good bicycle is a ride.
- Love comes in spurts.
- The world does not revolve on an axis.
- Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation; the
other eight are unimportant.
- Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking.
- Don't do it if you can't keep it up.
- There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when
they fall in love.
- Never go to bed mad, stay up and fight.
- Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another.
- "This won't hurt, I promise."